District Office Bulletin for Thursday, April 19, 2018
SPORTS TODAY AND UPCOMING
JH Baseball on Thursday with Thompson cancelled. Golf at Casselton cancelled for Thursday and Friday. SB at Red River on Friday is cancelled. JH baseball scheduled for Friday and Saturday at Fargo North has been cancelled. JH Softball at Devils Lake on Friday is cancelled. JH/HS track meet scheduled for Saturday at May-Port CG is cancelled. The JH track meet scheduled for Monday in Hillsboro is cancelled. Golf scheduled for Monday and Tuesday is cancelled.
All events are subject to change based on weather and field conditions.
1. HS indoor track at UND 6:15 Leave at 4:30 from HEC
2. JV/V baseball doubleheader at Thompson 4:00 Leave at 2:20 from HHS. Dismiss at end of 7th period Postponed and moved to Saturday
3. V/JV softball at Kindred 4:30/6:00 Leave at 2:15 from HHS. Dismiss at end of 7th period
4. JH/HS baseball practice at CV
5. JH track practice at HEC
6. Golf practice at HEC
7. Play practice TBD
1. JH Baseball at Fargo North Tournament 4:00 Leave at 2:20 from HHS. Dismiss at end of 7th period CANCELLED
2. JH Softball at Devils Lake 4:30 Leave 1:30 from HHS. Dismiss at 1:20 CANCELLED
3. V Softball vs. Central Cass at Casselton 12:30 vs. Kindred at Casselton 4:00 Leave at 10:30 from HHS Dismiss at end of 2nd period.
4. HS baseball practice at CV
5. HS softball practice at Armory
6. Golf practice at HEC
1. JH Baseball at Fargo North Tournament TBD Leave time TBD CANCELLED
2. V Softball vs. Hankinson at Casselton 10:45 vs. Northern Cass at Casselton 12:30 Leave at 8:45 AM from HHS
3. HS track meet at Fargo Davies 11:00 Leave at 9:15 from HEC
4. JV/V Baseball at Thompson 2:00/4:00 Leave at 12:15 from HHS
1. JH track meet at Hillsboro is cancelled
2. JV/V softball vs. GF Central at Hillsboro 4:30/6:00
3. JV/V baseball at EGF 4:00/6:00
4. JH/HS track practice at HEC
5. JH softball practice at Armory
6. JH Baseball practice at TBD
7. Speech practice at HHS
8. Play practice at HHS Time TBD
SENIOR GRAD PICTURES! THERE ARE STILL A FEW SENIORS WHO HAVEN'T TURNED IN YOUR PICS TO PAT YET - PLEASE COME SEE HER IN OFFICE!
Monday - Pizza sticks
Tuesday - Hamburgers
Wednesday - Scalloped potatoes and ham
Thursday - Subs
Friday - Taco in a bag
FBLA MEETING FRIDAY! There will be an FBLA meeting in Mr. Nielsen’s room on Friday during Burro Time. Anyone in grades 9-11 who is interested in being in FBLA next year should attend.
CONGRATS APRIL SOM'S!
Jr High - Clayton Jones and Robert Matelski
Sr High - Matt Anderson and Oscar Benson